Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Let me lernz you stuff! XD

About a week or so ago my favorite group (NCI) had announced that there were some educator openings and I was like thinking... Okay, I'm a Helper.... Hmmmm, I'm a Mentor.... Hmmm, I've been wanting to teach. So I totally went for it! XD \(^o^)/

Now, check this out... I was accepted! And I start Thursday at 6pm. I'll be teaching two classes, one every other week. This week is Flexi&Light... Two really killer prim properties and wonderful sources of lag! (^_^)y Next week will be One Prim Wonders... It's a way to deal with crazy prim limits if you got only a little space on your land. I can totally feel for that since my only land is a 512 parcel and I gotta make the most of the 117 prims I'm allowed. (^_^)y

So, that's it... I had something to say today... I've been in the middle of my ups and downs lately, and this is definitely an up for me. I wish I could say the same about the rest.... I'm such an emotard. (T_T) Don't worry... I'm still as buggy as ever and nowz I'm a teacher! XD

Hooooooo! \(^o^)/

No comments: