Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Darkly Cute - Now at the new Unreal Mall! =^-^=

One of my neighbors in the Ferguson sim has put together a cute little mall on an estate sim. Kiki and the others already have shops and booths there and under the suggestion of a good friend, I decided to move in too. (^_^)

It's a really nice place with wonderful and simple textures. Rent is L$100 per week with a cap of 4 weeks rental at a time. I've already gotten some positive attention from the place, so, I'll be sticking around for a while. (^_^)

Check it out here http://slurl.com/secondlife/Unreal/80/21/23. (^_^)y

3 comments:

Ghosty said...

I've been considering getting my own stuff intoa kiosk or somethign outside my little shop. I'll be watching to see how well you do there. :)

Brinda said...

Oh Good..I'll have to come see!

I rented the old NCI store @ Ross couple weeks ago...good advertising and gonna put in some freebies for the nooblets.

angeleyra@gmail.com said...

Ooh, is that the place I found you at? :P

And Haii! ^.^

eyra